Since 2004, I have been welcomed in my client’s lives, creating images that last and are shared for a lifetime. I take pride in my work and continue to look for ways to improve my craft. I am a member of The Vermont Professional Photographer’s Association and Professional Photographer’s of America. As a member, I take full advantage of their many educational opportunities. My images have competed nationally and internationally annually and have won many awards. Proper lighting and posing are the two most important elements I use to create fresh, modern images that will stand the test of time. Another essential element in creating my images is for my clients to relax, have fun and allow their personalities to tell a story. When I have no camera in my hand, you can find me teaching science at a local high school or instructing a spin class. My wife and two daughters love living in Vermont with all that it offers in outdoor recreation. We also share our home with two four legged friends, our standard poodle Sophie and our horse Ginger.
I believe that at the heart of every relationship, there is a unique story to be told...and that is where I come in. I get to know each of my clients personally which allows me to connect with them and those they love in the most unforgettable moment. My mission is to tell your story in the most creative way I can.
Jon is 1 of 4 photographers in the state of Vermont that are Certified in Professional Photography. Jon holds 3 degrees through the Professional Photographers of America
- Master Photographer (M.Photog)
- Photographic Craftsman (Photog.Cr)
- Certified Professional Photographer (CPP)
- Top 5% International Photographic Competition 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Top 10 at Grand Imaging (Over 8,000 entries) in 2017
- Wedding Wire Couples Choice 2015, 2016
- Vermont Professional Photographers Award 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- President of the Vermont Professional Photographers Association, 2017 - present